This post will help you determine the Best Outdoor Wireless Security Camera System with DVR and Monitor, and you will be able to make a decision basis on this article
What is POE Camera?
There is no reason why you should still using 2 cables for each camera one for power and one for communication because this problem is solved by PEO cameras.
POE stands for Power Over Ethernet, POE cameras use only one cable that carries both the power and communication signals. This technology really lowers down the cost of the whole security system.
Why use POE?
- It saves time and cost
- Provide flexibility to position wireless access point
- Provide safety from overloading, incorrect installation to the whole security system
- POE is reliable
Reolink H.265 camera system is far better than a normal 1080p camera. It can provide 4 times better results than a normal 1080p camera. It is a 4K Ultra HD Camera that is a complete security package for your home.
This camera system is capable of providing vivid resolution even when you digitally zoom in.
This camera system can be used to detect persons and vehicles, it can be configured to minimize unwanted alerts such as shadows and animals. It can also send the type of alerts. This camera system is capable of recording 24/7 continuous recording. The camera can work on both the modes
- Continuous Recording
- Motion Triggered Recording
With these features, you are capable of saving your storage cost. This camera system is best for all types of surveillance like home, store, offices, etc. The reolink camera system comes with its own free application that can be used for remote viewing.
Want to know about Best Wide Angle Security Camera? Click Here
Reolink H.265 POE camera system comes with an NVR (Network Video Recorder). The NVR has the following ports.
- Power Supply Port
- Audio Out Port
- USB Port for mouse
- HDMI Port for Monitor
- VGA Port also for a monitor
- LAN Port
- SATA Port for additional hard drive
- 8 POE Ports to link cameras
Reolink system is one of the easiest systems to set up. The package will include:
- 1-meter network cable
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter with 3 in plug
- 480-meter ethernet cable
Let’s have an eye on some important points of the system.
- Overwrite mode – You can turn on this mode if there is no more storage available.
- Can be used by CAT 6/7 cables.
- Reolink application can send personalized notifications based on your settings
- There are filters available in applications like “Human Activity”, “Vehicle”, you can use these filters to check the desired footage.
- Easy and simple to install using POE Cables
- This system works fine in both indoor and outdoor conditions
- Data is well-secured using AWS servers
- This system provides flexibility to share system access to twelve people at the same time.
- Can work at -10 degree’s to 55 degree’s
- You can buy 16 CH NVR separately as well.
- Motion Detection Notification – You can set up motion notifications, with pictures and video clips also
- Reolink provides a 2-year limited warranty for their products and offers free tech support during your use
- You can choose to view all of your cameras on one screen via Reolink Client and the monitor of your NVR
- System is not compatible with another camera’s then reolink Only reolink cameras will work on reolink DVRs
- The system is not Compatible with Alexa
- NVR cannot be used with remote
- The system doesn’t support smart home
- SD card is not supported
- This system doesn’t support face recognition.
- Text alert notifications are not supported by the system.
- The whole system can work with Blue Iris, but the camera itself, cannot be connected with Blue Iris directly